Friday, November 15, 2013

Record Scratch. Round 2.

Ok guys. I apologize for the super vague introductory post that was here before. I'll be much more diligent in the future about capturing the Darden experience.

Let me introduce myself first. I was born in Shanghai, but grew up in Los Angeles (Los Feliz area) and went to college in Cambridge, MA. I studied East Asian Studies and Visual + Environmental Arts at Harvard and lived in Adams House (woo!). After graduating I worked as a business analyst on the emerging countries strategy group within Cisco Systems in Silicon Valley and then in entertainment product marketing at Amazon.com before I was on the founding team of Teach for Egypt (which is now defunct). I also love hyperlinks.

Here at Darden, I'm exploring tech, social enterprise, and social sector work through consulting, public finance, and entrepreneurship. I also work with Ashoka's Youth Venture to launch a new campaign for parents in addition to being on the business development team of a Philippine coffee collective called Kalsada. Life's good.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. The door is open.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Yichen,

    My name is Deondrae and I do online outreach for TopMBA.com. I checked out your blog and loved what I read. Would you be interested in guest blogging for us?

    TopMBA is an online resource for MBA applicants. We provide MBA rankings, event information, business school profiles, and MBA admissions advice. We also allow for interaction through our new MBA forum and blog. I feel that the TopMBA readers would love your writing style.

    Please let me know if you’d be interested in blogging for us. If so, I can send you a copy of the blogger guidelines and answer any questions you may have. You can reach me at Deondrae@qs.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best,

    Deondrae

    ReplyDelete